A student who reaches out to their friends at school
Students reaching students is what youth ministry is all about. Empowering students to become campus missionaries helps enable them to accept personal responsibility to reach the lost of their generation. By making campus missions a priority, students can live out their faith today and develop a deeper ownership of their beliefs that will last later in life.
A Campus Missionary commits to:
- PRAY daily for friends, teachers, school administrators, and others who need Jesus’ hope.
- LIVE a real, consistent Christian faith by reading, studying, and memorizing God’s Word and spending time in personal worship.
- TELL her/his friends about Jesus.
- SERVE in or begin an active campus club.
- GIVE time and finances to promote Jesus’ hope globally.
[social_link type=”facebook_account” url=”https://www.facebook.com/NebraskaYM” target=”on” ]Nebraska Youth Ministries