Core Groups are Small Groups of Youth and Children’s Pastors/Leaders that connect regularly for support and friendship.
Our goal is that every church’s main Youth/Children’s Leader in Nebraska would be in a Core Group. Contact Toby if you’d like to join a Core Group in your area.
WHAT are CORE GROUPS?
A model to train and equip youth and kids pastors and leaders in NE. It’s FREE for all who participate
- A 20-minute presentation on a student ministry leadership topic.
- Discussion questions to be brought up after the presentation among leaders
- Notes from the presentation (Either complete or fill in the blank…Hand out your preference)
- Recommended Resources to further develop the topic, including FREE options
- Prayer for each individual to conclude the meeting
- Connect to eat or hang out after the meeting as well
- Invite other youth and kids leaders from their surrounding areas to join us, building great Kingdom unity (AG and non-AG alike). We could have group meetings ranging from 2 people to over 60.
- Pastors/Main Leaders can use it to train their own volunteer leaders.
- Assist Pastors/Main Leaders with continuing their education and developing their local network