The Crossing Campgrounds
In Lexington, NE
– Over 5 acres of land just west of the city of Lexington on Highway 30.
– Named ‘The Crossing’ because we sit at the intersection between a highway, an airport, and trains.
– 4 Dormitory buildings with 450 beds, each with their own bathroom and shower. Private motel style rooms available as well
– Large dining facilities with full kitchen and meal services provided, large auditorium with provided media, indoor snack shack/recreation center with an outdoor patio and serving window, outdoor pavilion, small chapel with seating up to 50, 3 meeting rooms with monitors
– Indoor pool (3ft-9ft), 2 full sized indoor basketball courts, full outdoor basketball court, sand volleyball court, recreational mud pit, playground equipment, lighted go-cart track
– 450 square foot Outdoor PaintBall Arena ($5 per 10 minute round per person up to 10 people, guns and 100 rounds of ammo provided per round, $250 per hour to rent for groups)
– Rates: On a sliding scale with lowest prices for largest groups with longer stays. On average – a group of 50 people for 2 nights will pay about $30 per night and $5.00 per meal
– Contact Information: email@example.com; 308.324.2361; 1006 N. Airport Road, Lexington, NE, 68850